|Start a Neighborhood Watch|
Are you interested in starting a neighborhood watch in your area? You and your neighbors can help prevent crime and improve your quality of life by working with the La Mesa Police Department. There are many reasons to start a watch program and here are just a few:
Make A Difference!
You and your neighbors can make all the difference! If you would like more information about starting a neighborhood watch, please contact Erin Jones at 619.667.7545 or click here to email her.
Sex Crime Information
Kid & Teen Safety Issues
- Bwinika, Adolphe B (Mr) Arrest Reported: 05/18/13 By: El Cajon CHP
- Scafani, Anthony L (Mr) Arrest Reported: 05/21/13 By: Orange County SD
- Steele, Anna (?/W) Arrest Reported: 05/20/13 By: San Diego SD
- Moss, Touraine (Mr) Arrest Reported: 05/17/13 By: San Diego PD
- Cervantes, Mark (Mr) Arrest Reported: 05/19/13 By: La Mesa PD